Organic Traditions Goji Berries 100g
Best Before: 2021.12.31
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Vitamin A
- A source of Vitamin C and Iron
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Contains essential amino acids, trace minerals, Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E and a host of antioxidants
- ORAC value of 7,600 per ¼ cup, 30 gram serving
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
In traditional Asian Herbal medicine, Goji berries have been used to promote vitality and well being. China’s legendary first emperor attributed his long life to this precious berry. For this reason it is commonly referred to as “The Longevity Berry.
Certified Organic Goji Berries (Lycium barbarum)
- Goji berries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies.
- Organic Traditions Goji berries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix.
- Add them to your favorite herbal tea for a touch of sweetness.
- Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces.
- Add them to raw superfood energy bars and cookies and use for baking.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Goji berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.