Can be pre-made, refrigerated and heated next day or eaten cold.
- 1cup Organic Traditions sprouted quinoa
- 2 cups oat milk or alternative dairy milk
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp Organic traditions Goji berries
- 1/2 tsp Organic Traditions chia seeds
- Drizzle Udo’s Oil 3.6.9
- Drizzle coconut nectar (optional)
- Add a scoop of protein powder and mix well or
- Add more tahini or other nuts and seeds
- Throw everything into a pot (except Udo’s Oil) and boil on low until quinoa is cooked.
- Using sprouted quinoa means you don’t need to soak or cook as long.
- Drizzle Udo’s Oil on top after cooking.
Written by: Denise Tam, Holistic Nutritionist