Orange Goji Bone Building Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie provides 309 mg of calcium!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 2 servings)
- 2 cups Oat Milk (usually they are fortified to contain as much calcium as cow’s milk, like Minor Figures’ Oat Milk)
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 20ml Saludynam Calcium Magnesium
- In the winter time add 2 drops of concentrate ginger drops to add a warming effect
- Blend and enjoy!
- Minor Figures’ Oat Milk
- Saludynam Calcium Magnesium
- Lemon Pharma Ginger Drops 100ml
- Organic Traditions Goji Berries 100g