Organic Traditions Sprouted Organic Quinoa 340g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Sprouted
- A source of Iron and Fiber
- One serving provides 7 grams of vegetarian protein
- Beyond Raw - Bio-transformed into a living food
- Easy to digest; vitamins and minerals are more bio-available due to the sprouting process
- No washing, rinsing or soaking required, ready to use raw or cooked
- Cooks within 10 minutes
- A delicious addition to any meal or add to soups and salads
- Great for savory dishes as well as a hot or cold breakfast cereal or porridge
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Sprouted Quinoa is not only an incredibly nutritious superfood, it is delicious to eat and easy to digest. The sprouting process improves digestibility and allows for a greater absorption of nutrients. Enzyme inhibitors are eliminated and anti-nutritive compounds such as phytic acid are reduced. The sprouting process increases vitamins and minerals in Quinoa providing greater bio-available nutrition when compared to non-sprouted Quinoa.
Certified Organic Sprouted Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa)
- Organic Traditions Sprouted Quinoa is so easy to use for it does not require the pre-rinsing and soaking that is needed when the seed is not germinated. Simply boil 1 cup of water.
- Add 1 cup of Sprouted Quinoa (1 to 1 ratio of water to quinoa), reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- It is delicious on its own with 1 tablespoon of Organic Traditions Raw Coconut Oil or a drizzle of Organic Traditions Ice-Pressed™ Olive Oil with some of your favorite spices.
- Add Organic Traditions Sprouted Quinoa to salads, wraps, stir-fries, stews, curries and soups.
- Make a nourishing alternative to cereals, porridges and oatmeal in the morning.
- Organic Traditions Sprouted Quinoa also makes a great flour substitute. Simply pulse the sprouted seeds in a coffee grinder to make fluffy gluten-free flour.