- ½ head cauliflower
- 200g wild caught salmon or fish of choice (vegetarians can opt for tempeh)
- 2 tbsp Organic Traditions ice pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut amino
- 4-6 drops of Lemon Pharma Concentrated Ginger (or to taste)
- Himalayan Salt and pepper
- Cut up fish in small pieces and marinate with tamari/amino, ginger and salt and pepper
- Strain cauliflower well until dry and chop in large chunks and set aside.
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a blender or food processor. If you don’t have these appliances chop into small pieces.
- Heat wok on medium with coconut oil and fry the pieces of salmon until 40-50% cooked through
- Throw in the cauliflower and the leftover marinade sauce and toss well on low heat.
- Cook until sauce has evaporated and cauliflower is cooked
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.