- 4 medium zucchini grated
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp italian seasoning or seasoning of choice
- 1tsp Organic Traditions sprouted flax and chia powder
- Himalayn Salt to taste
- Ghee for frying
- Grate the zucchinis and sprinkle salt on top and set aside in a colander to drain for about 10min.
- Whisk the egg.
- Mix in grated cheese, garlic, flax/chia powders and seasoning to the egg mixture. Let it sit.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the zucchinis
- In a clean bowl mix together the zucchini and egg mixture.
- Heat a generous amount of ghee in a hot pan
- Spoon rounded tablespoons of batter into the hot pan and flatten to make large coins.
- Fry on each side for about 2 minutes until golden brown.