Thés de la Pagode
Thes de la Pagode Chinese Sencha Green Tea Vanlina Cherry 100g
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Sencha Green Tea with Vanilla and Cherry Blossom
The ephemeral blossoming of the cherry trees is celebrated in Asia each year in homage to the beauty of Nature. Our Sencha Green Tea with Vanilla and Cherry Blossom captures this tradition by delicately combining the freshness of green tea, the fruity taste of cherry and the rounded notes of vanilla to produce a luxurious and sophisticated beverage.
Grown in China, this Sencha green tea has long leaves dappled with a magnificent emerald colour. Especially sweet, simple and refined, this traditional Sencha has a fresh flavour of springtime.
A true tribute to the beauty of Asian gardens, this Grand Cru will seduce any discerning tea lover, searching for those sophisticated moments of reverie…
Sencah Green Tea with a hint of cherrry blossom and vanilla
- 2g of tea in 200ml of water