Salus Floradix - Tablets 84's
- Contain iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
- Contain extracts of selected herbs and rose hip.
- Free from lactose and gluten and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, and those with an active lifestyle.
Yeast extract, rice starch, herbal dried mixed extract (16%) from: spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea). Ferrous gluconate, glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), rose hip dry extract (4%) (Rosa canina), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), colour (sulphite ammonia caramel), anti-caking agent (silicium dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids, fatty acids), nicotinamide (niacin), concentrate (apple, blackcurrant, radish), glazing agent (hydroxypropyl cellulose, isomalt) vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamin (thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), thickener (gum arabic).
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily, 30 min. before a meal, with liquid.
- Children 3 - 12 years: 1 tablet daily.