Organic Traditions MACA X-6 Black and Red-Purple 150g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A 6:1 raw, gelatinized concentration of 80% black, 15% red-purple and 5% yellow Maca
- Six pounds of black, red-purple and yellow Maca are condensed into one pound of powder
- Highly concentrated powder offering an array of powerful phytonutrients
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients or maltodextrin
Commonly known as The Peruvian Ginseng, Maca is a root indigenous to the Andes of Peru. Maca was domesticated by the Incas and has since been used by indigenous people as part of a daily diet to promote optimal well being. Maca contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, other essential vitamins and minerals as well as a host of antioxidants. Maca is considered to be one of the Amazons most important adaptogenic superfoods due to its extraordinary nutritional profile and unique array of phytochemicals.
6 kilos of fresh Maca root makes 1 kilo of Maca X-6 powder, Raw and cold gelatinized. A source of Vitamin C
Certified Organic Black, Red-Purple and Yellow
Country of origin: Peru
- Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Maca X-6 Powder to water, coconut water, your favourite juice, smoothies, raw desserts, truffles, power bars, snacks, cereals, yogurt and more.