Thes Natural Cru Green Tea 100g
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Cru Green Tea
Grown in the Zhejiang province of China, this cru naturel green tea is an excellent quality tea known as “Gunpowder”. Meticulously rolled into small pearls which unfold in the teapot, Gunpowder is a delicious green tea which develops a fresh, delicate flavour.
Gunpowder green tea.
- 2g of tea in 200ml of water
- 3 minutes