Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt Arnica 60g
- Soothes joints and muscle soreness
- Helps less inflammation
- Mineral salt from the 5,000-year-old German salt mine
- Collecting in a sustainable way
Arnica can relieve your painful joints and muscles and is one of Sebastian Kneipp's favorite plants. Arnica can be applied externally to prevent bruises, muscle aches, sprains, etc.
The Arnica is a protected plant that can only be picked if allowed. Kneipp is very careful to maintain nature and is committed to protecting nature and balance.
Kneipp bath salt is obtained from the 250 million-year-old ancient ocean salt mine using a century-old traditional extraction method. Our bath salts are not affected by the environment and contain no chemical additives. We mix our bath salts with the most aromatic and beneficial plants in nature to create a unique formula. Within 15 minutes, your bathtub becomes your private resting place.
SODIUM CHLORIDE, PINUS PINASTER OIL, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, ABIES SIBIRICA OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, MYROCARPUS FASTIGIATUS WOOD OIL, PINUS MUGO LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM METHYL OLEOYL TAURATE, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 47005 (YELLOW 10), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6). (Please note: this INCI-declaration is corresponding to our current production status. Thus it can occur that previous product versions with different INCI-declarations are also available.)
- Pour approximately one cap of the Bath Salt under running water. Stir.
- For best results, bathing time should never exceed 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off. Pat dry. Then rest for at least 30 minutes.
- After your bath, replenish your skin by massaging your favorite Kneipp Body Lotion or Body Oil. This helps the skin to regain its natural pH balance and forms a protective layer.