Flora Respir Essence 500ml
- It is a natural blend of herbal teas that soothes respiratory problems
- Relief symptoms of cough and upper respiratory tract infection
- Effective discharge of mucositis - induced secretions
- For inflammation, pain in the mouth and throat
- Relieve trachea and respiratory problems
One of the ingredients, licorice root, has been used for thousands of years for lung infections with similar symptoms as viral infections.
Studies (1) have found that licorice root extracts were able to reduce SARS and MERS-CoV replication.
A 2008 study from the UK's Luton & Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation Trust tested licorice root extracts against a number of viruses, including HIV and SARS. They found that the extract broken down the viral envelope and also boosted immune activity.
1) Reference : https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3362
- 437 mg Thyme herb top flowering (Thymus vulgaris)
- 380 mg Licorice root(Glycyrrhiza glabra) . . .
- 228 mg English plantain herb top (Plantago lanceolata)
- 228 mg Stinging nettle herb top (Urtica dioica)
- 152 mg Cowslip Primrose flower (Primula veris)
- 95 mg Elecampane root(Inula helenium)
Water, pear fruit juice and citric acid.
- Shake well before use. Take 2 tablespoons (30 ml), 2-3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.