Apropolis® Liquid Spray
Lemon Pharma's Propolis products have been successfully sold in pharmacies and health food stores for many years.
The base material for propolis is collected and enriched by bees on flower buds and trees. The amazingly versatile natural material is used to seal the beehives. In a unique way, they ensure the survival of the bee colonies. Even before modern science could prove this, people knew about the special effect of the "bee resin". Even with the ancient Greeks or the Incas, propolis was an important means for strengthening and caring for the body, because propolis contains many important vitamins and minerals.
Apropolis ® Liquid Spray is a food supplement with propolis extract and sweeteners.
Soothing for the mouth, throat and throat.
- Moisturizing and soothing
- Gluten and lactose free
- 4% propolis extract 1)
- with high polyphenol content 1) (free radical scavenger antioxidants)
*Comes with mouth spray adapter
- Put 2 sprays into the mouth 3 times a day and swallow.
- 10 Defense Strategies For The Coronavirus
- 【Coronarvirus】How Fear Suppresses Your Immune System
- 【Coronavirus Update】Chlorine & Our Microbiome
- Keeping Good Hand Hygiene With Eczema
Anti-Coronavirus Standard Kit