Udo's Oil + DHA 250ml
[Best Before: 2020.03.29]
The Truth About Fat
Most people think that avoiding all fat is the path to true health, but in reality there are two substances that can only be found in fat that are just as necessary to our survival as proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Of the many kinds of fats, only the ones called Omega 3 and 6 have been designated as essential fatty acids (EFAs) by scientists, because every living cell in the body needs these fats, but the body can't make them on its own. A direct food source is always required.
Udo's Oil + DHA is an excellent vegetarian source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (algae-derived). DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for the proper functioning of our brains as adults, and for the development of our nervous system and visual abilities. Suitable for infant, kids (6 months and above) and pregnant women.
- Supports cognitive function and eye health
- Certified organic fresh omega-3, -6, and -9 oils from flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds, coconut, evening primrose, and DHA from algae
- 100% plant-based (vegan), non-GMO, dairy-, and gluten-free
- Ideal ratio balance of 2:1 omega-3 to omega-6
- Made with sustainable ingredients, packaged in glass
Flaxseed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, sesame seed oil*, evening primrose oil*, algal oil, coconut oil*, rice bran oil*, soy lecithin*, rosemary extract*, high oleic sunflower oil, tocopherols**, ascorbyl palmitate** and oat bran oil* (*certificate organic ,**as an antioxidant)
- Consume 1 tablespoon* 1–3 times daily with meals or mixed into food, according to weight: 15ml per 50 pounds.
- The cloudy layer and globules in the oil are unique to this blend. Shake bottle gently before each use.
- Do not heat or use for frying.