Udo's O-Krill 3 Brain support (60 softgels)
[Best Before: 2020.10.31]
What is the relationship between EPA/ DHA and brain health?
The brain is a fatty organ taking its structure from Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), which make up 20% of nerve cells membranes. Thus Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) are especially important for the human brain. The synapses, or junctions where nerve cells connect with other nerve cells, contain even higher concentrations of EFAs – they are about 60% the Omega-3 fatty acid DHA.
- 100% pure krill oil - sustainably sourced in Antarctic
- A source of EPA and DHA, considered as essential fatty acids (EFAs), meaning they must be obtained from the diet.
- A source of vitamins B5, B6, B9 (Folic Acid), and B12.
- A source of curcumin extract. Besides contributing antioxidants, the curcumin extract aids digestion and absorption of the healthy fats in the formula.
- Absorb more quickly than fish oil
Each capsule contains:
- EPA and DHA from krill oil
- Extra DHA from algae (136mg/cap) – supports child brain function, performance and development
- Curcumin Extract from turmeric (5mg) – contributes to digestion, boost absorption of Omega 3 oils
- Vitamin B complex – maintains mental performance, psychological function and function of nervous system
Take 2 softgels daily as a source of DHA Omega-3 fatty acids & Vitamin B Complex to support normal brain function, psychological function, normal functioning of the nervous system, and normal mental performance.
WARNING: Contains crustacean extract. Consult a Health practitioner prior to use if you take medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Fish and seafood allergies should avoid krill oil.