Thes de la Pagode Rooibos Lemon Ginger TeaBags 40g
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
- Gift tin or a convenient tea tin for the home that can be refillable.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Rooibos Lemon Ginger
The unique Rooibos drink can be found in the heart of Cedarberg, South Africa. This delicious drink has a very characteristic copper colour. The Grands thés des gourmets Rooibos combines the luxurious strength of Madagascan lemongrass with the roundness of the Rooibos, spiced with a touch of Ginger. Rooibos is just as well enjoyed hot in the winter as ice-cold during the summer. Naturally theine-free, it is a non-stimulant and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
Rooibos, lemon, ginger, lemongrass
- 2 g of tea in 200 ml of water
- 7 minutes