Thés de la Pagode
Thes de la Pagode Prestige Black Tea Eternal Snow 100g
Best Before: 2023.06.30
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
- Gift tin or a convenient tea tin for the home that can be refillable.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Black Tea Eternal Snow
This black tea, paying tribute to the famous Indian “masala chai” (literally meaning “spiced tea” in Hindi) is a classic combination of Ceylon black tea and “hot” spices, traditionally enjoyed with milk and sugar at Christmas time in Eastern countries.
The Grands thés des gourmets’ organically grown Tea of Eternal Snow uses the recipe of this famous combination with a base of the wonderful Ceylon black tea, harvested from the heights of the UVA regions of Sri Lanka, with a refined, clear taste.
It is enhanced by a selection of the best spices: Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove and Ginger. These flavours embrace the palate with their rich, powerful notes. The fresh and tart accompaniments of Orange and Mandarin bring balance to this spiced tea which is the perfect accompaniment to all your mealtimes over winter and its taste will transport you to Christmas and other exotic places.
Ceylong black tea with cardamom, cinnamon, clove and ginger.
- 2g of tea in 200ml of water