Thes de la Pagode Prestige Rooibos Vanilla & Almond
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
- Gift tin or a convenient tea tin for the home that can be refillable.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Rooibos Vanilla & Almond
“Thés de la Pagode” has selected a Rooibos tea grown in small, high altitude gardens in the heart of the South African region of Cedarberg. Rooibos, considered as the national drink of South Africa, is very rich in antioxidants and naturally theanine-free. Enhanced by the flavours of Madagascan vanilla and almond, this Rooibos is a tempting and irresistibly delicious drink.
Rooibos, Almond, Vanilla
- 2g of tea in 200 ml of water
- 7 minutes