Thés de la Pagode
Thes de la Pagode Prestige Green Tea Dragon Fruit 100g
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
- Gift tin or a convenient tea tin for the home that can be refillable.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Green Tea w/ Dragon Fruit
Legend states that millions of years ago, dragon fruit came to be from the last breath of a dragon, presented to the Emperor of China as proof of the monster’s defeat. The legend adds that it was the search for this fruit, defended tooth and nail by the dragons, which led to the species’ demise.
Thés de la Pagode revisits this myth through this tea made following the purest Chinese tradition. This mix of “Chun Mee” green tea and Sencha is infused with Dragon Fruit. This exotic, bright pink fruit has a sweet and delicate flavour. Perfuming the subtlety of a green tea with these exotic, captivating aromas will sweep you up into a whirlwind of delights and take you to new places.
Chun Mee and Sencha Green Tea with Dragon Fruit.
- 2g of tea in 200ml of water
- 3-4 minutes