Salus Stinging Nettle Juice 200ml
Since ancient times it has been known as a valuable plant: the blood-cleansing stinging nettle soothes rheumatic complaints, stimulates urine and is, therefore, ideal for preventing and treating kidney stones.
A 20ml dose is sufficient enough for bone health because it is completely absorbable. Minerals are typically hard to digest but because it is a plant and liquid it is easy to digest.
Some other well known properties of stinging nettle:
- used as diuretic
- used to treat anemia since nettle leaves contain high amount of iron content. It also helps to formation and coagulation of blood cells.
- used in the treatment of arthrites and rheumatism
- High mineral content which makes for strong bones and hair loss.
- It decreases the risk of eczema and other skin disorders. Additionally, it is used in asthma treatment.
By drinking the entire plant juice you are also receiving the valubale plant oils that are naturally found in the plant, otherwise lost in an extraction and dry form.Pure organic stinging nettle juice. Harvested, pressed and bottled within 2 hours with no additives.
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens) juice made from fresh stinging nettle herb, 100% organically grown.
- Take 20ml with ample water for 3 months.