Salus Floradix - Tablets x3
Best Before: 2021.12.06 *While stock lasts
- Contain iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
- Contain extracts of selected herbs and rosehip.
- Gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
Yeast extract, bulking agent: talc, herbal dried mixed extract (13.6%) from: maltodextrin, spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), carrot root (Daucus carota), centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea), separating agent silicon dioxide. Ferrous gluconate, sugar, maize starch, rose hip dry extract (3.6 %) (Rosa canina) containing 4 % vitamin C (rosehip peel, maltodextrin), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium, gum arabic, polyvinylpyrrolidone), nicotinamide (niacin), colour (titanium dioxide), glazing agent (shellac), anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate), bulking agent (silicon dioxide), stabiliser (cellulose), glazing agent (calcium stearate), colours (iron oxides), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), emulsifier (polysorbate 80), glazing agents (bees wax, carnauba wax), folic acid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet, twice daily.
- Children 3-12 years: 1 tablet daily.