Salus Floradix Liquid Iron 250ml x3
Best Before: 2021.10.31 *While stock lasts
- A safe low dose organic liquid iron supplement.
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as whole food concentrates.
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives.
- Lactose and GMO free.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles.
- Floradix® is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement.
- Used by women worldwide for more than 60 years.
Some of the symptoms of iron deficiency are:
- Fatigue and general lack of energy.
- Decreased ability to concentrate.
- Decreased endurance during exercise.
- Increased frequency of infection.
- Ridges along the fingernails.
- Paleness and/or dark circles under the eyes.
Floradix is a unique, liquid supplement, that has been formulated to be an excellent source of iron without the risk of excess iron storage.
The average person's body will only dissolve and absorb 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80% possibly causing side effects such as constipation, gas and bloating. Because Floradix is a liquid solution, it does not require dissolving, and can also make more contact with absorption sites therefore providing 98% absorption of the liquid itself.
Highly Absorbable Iron Compounds
Dietary iron is absorbed at an average rate of 10%, while the iron in most supplements is absorbed at rates between 2% and 10% depending on the forms of iron used. Floradix boasts the highest possible iron absorption rate of up to 25% through the use of iron gluconate and yeast. This means that Floradix Iron + Herbs is the best source of iron to help you prevent or recover from an iron deficiency.
Aqueous extract from: (roselle flower, bitter fennel fruit, carrot root, couch grass root, yarrow herb, angelica root, horsetail herb, plantain leaf, juniper berry, succor root, bitter orange peel), mixture from fruit juice concentrates of (grape, pear, blackberry, black currant, cherry), fructose syrup, honey, rosehip soft extract, ferrous gluconate, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), yeast extract, natural orange flavours.
Nutritional information (per 20ml)
- It is best to take iron on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after.
- Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption.
- Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.