Salus Epresat Multivitamin 250ml
- Vitamin A - Essential for healthy eyes, skin and growth - also an important antioxidant and immune system component.
- Vitamin B1 - Helps the process of generating energy from food, whilst maintaining the nervous and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B2 - Ensures energy release from food, and helps production and repair of body tissues. Important for healthy hair, eyes and nails, and assists in the formation of antibodies.
- Niacin - Helps produce energy from food, whilst encouraging healthy skin and good brain function.
- Vitamin B6 - Supports the maintenance of healthy skin, nerves and muscles. Healthy skin and good brain function.
Aqueous herbal extract from: milk thistle fruits, cola seeds, ocean kelp, wheat germ, echinacea root.
Mixture of fruit juice concentrates from: water, orange, maracuja, guava, grape, apricot, sweetener [carob extract], lemon, apple fructorse syrup, aqueous yeast extract, vitamin C, guar flour, xanthan, nicotinamide, natural flavours: passion fruit, vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin A, vitamin D.
EACH 20 ml DOSE CONTAINS:
|Vitamin A (All-trans retinyl palmitate) (equivalent to 3 mg RAE*)||10,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||150 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (equivalent to 10 μg)||400 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (equivalent to 16.7 mg AT**)||25 I.U.|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||4.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||45 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3 mg|
|* RAE - Retinol Activity Equivalent|
|** AT - alpha-Tocopherol Equivalent||
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Fruit juices of orange, passionfruit and guava, infusion of blessed thistle, kola seeds, brown algae, wheat germ and pale-flower echinacea, apricot nectar, honey, orange oil, guar gum, xanthan and yeast extract.
- Take 1 tbsp (10ml) a day to provide 8 daily vitamins.