Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder 200g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Pleasant green taste that incorporates easily into all smoothies and recipes
- Freeze-dried for optimal nutrient integrity
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Moringa has also been used to boost milk production in nursing mothers!
Moringa is a tropical flowering plant with many different species ranging from small shrubs to massive trees. Native to India, the Moringa oleifera is the most widely consumed of the 13 species, noted for its numerous nutritional benefits. Affectionately referred to as the Miracle Tree, Moringa has been a revered botanical in both traditional Ayurvedic and Siddha Medicine for centuries. All parts of the tree have been traditionally used such as the roots, leaves, flowers, seeds and pods.
Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
- Applications for Organic Traditions Moringa Powder are endless. Add 1-3 teaspoons of Moringa leaf powder to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, soups, stews, sauces and yogurt daily.
- Traditionally the fresh leaves are cooked like spinach or eaten as a raw salad.
- Make a spinach-like curry by combining Moringa with Organic Traditions Turmeric powder with coconut milk and other spices.
- Add Organic Traditions Moringa Powder to raw savory dishes, dressings and soups.