Organic Traditions Cashew Nuts 227g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Hand shelled to preserve vital nutrition
- A Source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Iron
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Cashews contain roughly 20% protein with balanced carbohydrates and fats, making them the perfect snack.
Most cashews are high heat roasted so as to easily remove the hard outer shell as well as the non-edible coating that surrounds the cashew kernel. Organic Traditions takes great care to preserve the vital nutrition using a low temperature process to soften the shell, they are hand cracked to remove the nut kernel. The thin bitter membrane is then carefully hand peeled revealing a creamy, luscious raw, non-roasted cashew
Certified Organic Whole Cashew Nuts (Anacardium occidentale)
- Organic Traditions Cashews can be eaten right out of the bag as a delicious, energizing snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods to make a trail mix or cereal.
- Add cashews to your favorite smoothie recipe, on top of salads, create delicious non-dairy milks and butters, make a paste to add a creamy element to stews and soups or create raw cashew non-dairy cheese, ice cream and other delicious superfood desserts.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Cashews to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant-rich smoothie.