Organic Traditions Cacao Paste 227g
- 100% dark chocolate concentrate
- Decadent & intense chocolate taste
- High in fiber
- Great for making chocolate bars and drinks
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Obtained from the whole cacao bean, cacao paste is the dense concentrate material that is made when the cacao beans are pressed at low temperatures.
This rich, thick chocolate paste is a decadent must for all chocolate aficionados. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process. Organic Traditions artisanal Cacao paste is Certified Organic, gluten-free and kosher. With its rich aroma and intense taste it is the ideal, decadent chocolate treat and culinary addition to any recipe.
Organic Cacao Paste
- Refrigeration not required.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place.