Organic Traditions Black Sesame Seeds 227g
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Calcium and Iron
- A source of Phosphorus, Magnesium and Fiber
- Unhulled seeds for optimal vitamin and mineral profiles
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
According to Traditional Asian Herbal medicine the seeds are associated with the liver and kidney meridians and are traditionally used to prevent the premature greying of hair. Black sesame seeds are a source of whole food Calcium and Iron and a source of Fiber.
Certified Organic Black Sesame Seeds (Sesamum indicum)
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Black Sesame Seeds to all smoothie and superfood recipes.
- Add Organic Traditions Black Sesame Seeds to yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, salads, soups, stir-fry, vegetable dishes and desserts.
- Use for all baked goods.
- Create delicious, creamy black sesame seed milks, butters and non-dairy ice creams.
- Make delicious Black Sesame Tahini.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Black Sesame Seeds to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant rich smoothie.