Flora Tea Bye Bye Cold 16's
Embrace the soothing power of crisp peppermint, invigorating ginger, refreshing eucalyptus, and more, with a hot mug of Bye Bye Cold Tea. With its mix of supportive ingredients that have long been appreciated in the herbal traditions of many cultures, this certified organic blend offers a comforting boost when you need it most.
One of the ingredients, licorice root, has been used for thousands of years for lung infections with similar symptoms as viral infections.
Studies (1) have found that licorice root extracts were able to reduce SARS and MERS-CoV replication.
A 2008 study from the UK's Luton & Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation Trust tested licorice root extracts against a number of viruses, including HIV and SARS. They found that the extract broken down the viral envelope and also boosted immune activity.
1) Reference : https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3362
Licorice root*, peppermint leaf*, ginger root*, cinnamon bark*, thyme leaf*, yarrow leaf/flower*, eucalyptus leaf*, cardamom seed*.
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Pour over a bag of Flora® Cold Bye Bye and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength.
- Squeeze bag gently and remove.
- Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.