Flora Sacha Inchi Oil 250 ml
- Well-balanced omega ratio: 7 grams of omega-3, 5 grams of omega-6, and 1 gram of omega-9 per serving
- High in antioxidants for the maintenance of good health*
- Certified organic
- Extra-virgin & unrefined
- Cold-pressed in an NSF accredited GMP facility in Peru
- Sustainably sourced
Sustainably sourced and ethically harvested from the Peruvian Amazon rainforest, Flora’s Sacha Inchi Oil is a 100% extra-virgin seed oil, cold-pressed from Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) seeds.
Sacha Inchi seeds (also known as “star seeds”) have been used for centuries by
the indigenous peoples of the Amazon in Peru for their nutritional properties. Flora’s Sacha Inchi Oil provides a rich, well-balanced ratio of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids and contains 7 g of omega-3 per serving.
With a pleasant, mild, and nutty taste, Sacha Inchi can be enjoyed daily drizzed over salads, in sauces, soups, sandwiches, pasta, juices, and any other cold or hot dish. You can even use Sacha Inchi Oil to cook at low temperatures.
Plant Based Omega
Flora’s Sacha Inchi Oil is organic, cold-pressed, and unrefined. After pressing, the oil is further protected by enclosing it in an environmentally friendly glass bottle with a nitrogen-flush to maintain optimum freshness, prevent oxidation, and ensure maximum nutritional value. Completely plant-based and vegan, Flora’s Sacha Inchi Oil has a rich nutty flavor with no fishy aftertaste! It’s a more earth-friendly way to get your omega fatty acids.
Organic extra-virgin sacha inchi oil.
- You can use Sacha Inchi Oil tocook at low temperatures (<170 °C) for less than 15 minutes,or drizzle over salads, sauces, soups, pasta, juices, and any other cold or hot dish.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sealed for your protection.