Dr.Dunner Sambu Guard
- Wild Grown Elder Flowers: Helps to boost the immune system. Soothes sore throats and coughs
- Wild Grown Elderberries: Have been found to interrupt the ability of some viruses to replicate
- Organic Fresh-Pressed Echinacea purpurea: Increases immune response that destroys undesirable micro-organisms
Vitamin C and Acerola Cherry:
The richest and most readily absorbed, natural source of vitamin C available; As an antioxidant, it protects the body from the oxidative damages of illness, stress and pollution.
- Rich in vitamin C
- Contains a full spectrum of immune builders
- Lighten the syndrome of the seasonal illness
The medicinal purpose of elderberry has been circulating in Europe for thousands of years, and elderflower is widely recognized as potentially resistant to infection, clearing mucus and congestion, and soothing inflamed throat and cough.
- wild grown elder blossom extract (58mg)
- wild grown elder berry juice concentrate
- Vitamin C (80mg)
- Take 15ml with water and repeat throughout the day.
- Take 2-3 weeks before flu season.
- 10 Defense Strategies For The Coronavirus
- 【Coronarvirus】How Fear Suppresses Your Immune System
- 【Coronavirus Update】Chlorine & Our Microbiome
- Keeping Good Hand Hygiene With Eczema
- Nutritionist Daily Routine to Response COVID-19
Anti-Coronavirus Standard Kit