Food For Life HK
Cattier Sensitive Soothing Day Cream 50ml
- Certified Organic skincare product
- Formulated with an active ingredient derived from buckwheat
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Cell'Intact®, a protective active ingredient derived from buckwheat, creates a shield that durably protects the skin against pollution and other external aggressions. The soothing properties of organic brown linseed complete this effect by calming and relieving irritation. Day after day, redness and sensations of tingling and tightness gradually fade away. Pink clay softens, soothes and restores the skin's radiance. The skin is moisturised and protected, its softness and comfort are restored.
Aqua, Rose Damascena Flower Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Oleyl Erucate, Pentylene Glycol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Kaolin, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Maris Sal, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Carrageenan, Octyldodecanol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- Pink clay: rich in minerals and trace elements, soothes and promotes a radiant complexion Cell’Intact® (derived from buckwheat): antioxidant, help prevents signs of premature ageing
- Sensiline bio (derived from brown linseed): film-forming properties which protect from external aggressions, softening and soothing virtues
- Defensil®-Plus (derived from blackcurrant, a tropical climbing plant and sunflower): reinforces the cutaneous barrier, soothes and helps reduce inflammatory reactions, moisturizes
- Organic Damask rose floral water: moisturises, soothing and anti-oxidant
- Every morning, apply to the face, the neck and the décolleté.
Product effects may vary from person to person.