Thes de la Pagode Prestige White Tea w/ Orange
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
- Gift tin or a convenient tea tin for the home that can be refillable.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
White Tea w/ Orange
Delicately flavoured with Orange Blossom, this highly-sophisticated, full-bodied tea is made from the lovely “Pai Mu Tan” variety of tea, meaning “white peony” in Chinese.
Formerly reserved for China’s Emperors, this white tea is unique in how it is produced: the leaves are neither rolled nor stewed but are allowed to dry naturally in order to preserve their quality and flavour.
Harvested up in the high mountains of China, this tea is floral with sweet, refreshing and delicate notes. Infused with the natural flavour of orange blossom, this drink is a delicious invitation to calm and relaxation.
Often enjoyed in China for its thirst-quenching properties, it is sipped slowly, as a way of life, and will seduce you with its subtlety and soothing taste.
White tea with orange blossom.
- 2 g of tea in 200 ml of water
- 10 minutes