Salus Saludynam Ca / Mg 250ml x3
Best Before: 2021.12.31 *While stock lasts
- Higher Magnesium to Calcium Ratio: Facilitates bone strength and proper calcium utilization.
- Useable Calcium Dosage: Satisfies daily supplemental calcium needs.
- Highly Soluble Calcium Compounds: Bound to organic acids that can be readily absorbed regardless of age, nutrition or hormone status.
- Easy-to-Digest Liquid Solution: does not require dissolving, leaving approximately 98% of the elemental calcium available for absorption.
- Added Zinc and Vitamin D: Essential co-factors in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
Both calcium and magnesium are critical for strong bones, however; the average person's intake of these minerals is unbalanced. The ratio of calcium consumption far outweighs that of magnesium consumption, which affects their subsequent absorption and utilization and sets the stage for weak bones and over-calcification of the body.
Dietary calcium is absorbed in an average rate of 10-30% and most calcium supplements are absorbed in rates anywhere between 4% and 45% depending on the forms of calcium used.
- Aqueous extract (50%) from : Hibiscus flowers, camomile flowers, fennel, spinach, fructose syrup.
- Mixture of fruit concentrates (12%) from : orange, water, mango, grape, carob extract, apple, lemon.
- Magnesium gluconate, calcium gluconate, magnesium citrate, calcium lactate, thickener: locust seed flour, zinc citrate, natural flavours, vitamin D (as cholecalciferol).