PURE Vegan Vit D3 2000 iu 120's
Best Before: 2023.02.28
- Offers organic vegan vitamin D3, certified by the UK Vegan Society
- Supports bone health by promoting intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health in part by targeting cytokine balance
- Maintains healthy cellular function, including colon, breast and prostate cell health
- Supports healthy immune cell activation
Support for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and may reduce urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Research indicates that it may also promote cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Vitamin D’s role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals.
- 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.