Organic Traditions Probiotic Super Greens 100g
Best Before: 2023.06.30
- Great for digestive health and protein utilization
- An excellent source of Vitamins B2, A & K
- Great source of Riboflavin
- Enhanced with Matcha green tea and Moringa
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enhanced with Turmeric root
Organic Traditions Probiotic Super Greens Blend is the ultimate alkalizing, nutrient-dense greens formula made from the young, juiced grasses of alfalfa, barley, kamut, oat and wheat in their vegetable state, 2 of natures most nourishing algae Chlorella and Spirulina, Moringa, Matcha green tea, turmeric powder extract as well as pre and probiotics. These powerful young, green grasses contain an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Combined with the fresh water green microalgae, Spirulina and broken cell wall Chlorella, this blend is enhanced with moringa, matcha green tea and dual extracted supercritical plus hydroethanolic turmeric root extract for optimal benefits. Enjoy the best in green phyto-nutrition along with 1 billion beneficial probiotics per 1 tbsp. serving for optimal digestive health. The premium probiotic strain Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy. It survives stomach acidity and does not require refrigeration. The addition of Acacia Gum prebiotic fiber makes this an all in one pre and probiotic blend thereby making this a synbiotic superfood greens formula. When blended into water or juice, it is the freshest green elixir you have ever experienced.
Organic Grass Blend (Organic: Alfalfa, Barley Kamut, Oat and Wheat Grass Juice Powder), Chlorella Powder, Spirulina Powder, Moringa Powder, Premium Matcha Powder, Coconut Palm Sugar, Acacia Gum, Turmeric Extract Powder, Bacillus Coagulans (MTCC 5856)
- Combine with water, juices, smoothies
- Add to salad dressings and dips
- Mix up to 1 tablespoon (1-3 teaspoons) into 8-16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, smoothies or any recipe that you want to boost with high vibrancy green nutrition.
- Make pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.