Flora Swedish Bitters Non Alcohol 100ml
- Herbal bitters that help reduce gas and bloating and stimulate digestion.
- Made with only premium quality and tested herbal ingredients.
- Free of additives.
- Without alcohol.
The modern diet is often lacking in one of its four cornerstones – bitter foods. Bitterness plays an important role in digestion, stimulating bile production, breaking down fats, lessening feelings of fullness or gas, and promoting regularity. Maria’s Swedish Bitters, developed by Austrian herbalist Maria Treben, is a natural tonic that blends traditional herbs that have been used for generations to fill the bitter void and ease digestion.
Each teaspoon (5 ML) contains:
- Angelica root (Angelica archangelica), 1:71 70 mg
- Zedoary root (Curcuma zedoaria), 1:87 57.5 mg
- Aloe leaf (Aloe ferox), 1:100 50 mg
- Manna sap (Fraxinus ornus), 1:100 50 mg
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum), 1:100 50 mg
- Senna leaf (Cassia angustifolia), 1:100 50 mg
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora molmol), 1:174 28.8 mg
- Carline thistle root (Carlina acaulis), 1:200 25 mg
- Camphor wood (Cinnamomum camphora), 1:595 8.4 mg
- Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), 1:666 7.5 mg
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum), 1:666 7.5 mg
- Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum), 1:1333 3.7 mg
- Saffron flower (Crocus sativus),1:5000 1.0 mg
- Shake the bottle well before using.
- Take 5 ml (1 tsp) in water or herbal tea, 3-4 times daily.
- Keep refrigerated and use within six weeks of opening.
- Swedish Bitters: A Beginners Guide
- Mid Autumn Festival - Digestive Aids for Mooncake Madness
- Beginners Guide to Keto