Udo's Oil 3.6.9 500ml
Research shows that EFAs can improve various biochemical and physiological reactions in the body and enhance athletic performance.
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Decrease recovery time and inflammation after exercise and competition and speed the healing of injuries
- Improve protein and amino acid utilization to help build and maintain lean mass
- Decrease fat storage and production and increase metabolic rate
- Improve oxygen uptake and utilization
- Optimize glandular function
- helps with arthritic joint pain and strengthen bones
- Improve circulation and immune function
- Promote sleep and elevate mood
- Heighten reflexes and concentration
- Normalise sex hormone production and function
This award-winning blend contains freshly-pressed organic unrefined seed oils from flax, sunflower, sesame and evening primrose along with organic coconut, rice bran, and oat bran oils, organic soy lecithin and non-GMO mixed tocopherols.
All ingredients expeller-pressed in a low heat, light and oxygen-free environment and thoughtfully packaged in brown glass, nitrogen-flushed and stored in a box for further protection.
Third-party certified for guaranteed organic processing by QAI.
All the ingredients in Udo’s Oil™ Omega 3+6+9 Blend pass rigorous quality control testing and are produced under Good Manufacturing Practices
Kept refrigerated in storage and ice-packed for transit to maintain the stability of the heat-sensitive Essential Fatty Acids.
Has a rich, nutty flavour.
Use in salads, salad dressings, smoothies, casseroles, dips and on all your favourite meals once cooking is complete.
Do not cook with Udo’s Oil™ Omega 3+6+9 Blend as direct heat will diminish the healthful properties of the Essential Fatty Acids.
You can find Udo’s Oil™ Omega 3+6+9 Blend in the refrigerator section of your favourite health food store.
The Truth About Fat
Most people think that avoiding all fat is the path to true health, but in reality there are two substances that can only be found in fat that are just as necessary to our survival as proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Of the many kinds of fats, only the ones called Omega 3 and 6 have been designated as essential fatty acids (EFAs) by scientists, because every living cell in the body needs these fats, but the body can't make them on its own. A direct food source is always required.
Udo's 3•6•9 Oil Blend - Made with Health in Mind
Udo's 3•6•9 Oil Blend is a special blend of carefully chosen, natural, unrefined, EFA-rich oils that has a pleasant, nutty, buttery taste. It contains oils from fresh, certified organic flax, sesame, sunflower and evening primrose seeds as well as oils from rice and oat germ, providing 'minor' ingredients with major health benefits. This oil blend has added non-GMO soy lecithin, which improves oil digestion and provides the building materials for healthy cell membranes. Udo's 3•6•9 Oil Blend also contains medium chain triglycerides, which are easy to digest and assimilate and can be used directly by our cells as a source of energy without increasing fat deposits.
Flaxseed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, sesame seed oil*, coconut oil*, evening primrose seed oil*, rice bran oil*, soy lecithin*, oat bran oil*, mixed tocopherols**.
GLA content: 12 mg/tbsp
- Consume two tablespoons (30 ml) daily with meals.
- The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. Shake bottle gently before each use.
- For optimal freshness, KEEP REFRIGERATED. Do not heat or use for frying.
- Once opened, consume within 8 weeks.
To maximize stability, nutritional value and freshness for you, Flora has developed a state-of-the-art process to mechanically press seed oils in a low-heat environment that is free of light and oxygen.