Flora O-Krill3 Cardio support 590mg 60's
What is the difference between krill oil and fish oil?
While both krill and fish oil are marine products containing Omega-3, there is a vast difference. The Omega 3 fatty acids in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, a major component of human cell membranes, and thus can be rapidly absorbed. In fish oil they are found in triglyceride form and are absorbed much slower. Fish oil is often extracted from fish, such as salmon, that would be better consumed as a whole food. Unlike fish oils, krill oils require minimal processing and are being sourced in a sustainable manner. Udo's O-Krill 3 Cardio Support is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are important to good health.
- 100% pure krill oil, sustainably sourced in Antarctica
- Supports Heart Health
- Provides EPA/DHA Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Fast Absorption and No Fishy Aftertaste
contains Astaxanthin to neutralize free radicals (anti-oxidation)
Each capsule contains:
- 590mg krill oil
- 89:41mg EPA:DHA
- 50μg Astaxanthin – antioxidant for stability
- 330mg Marine phospholipids – for absorption of EPA/DHA into the cell
- 41mg Choline – important for lipid metabolism (cardio health), liver function, brain function, energy and stress
Take 1-2 softgels daily as a high source of EPA/DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. EPA and DHA support normal heart function.
Contains crustacean extract. Consult a Health practitioner prior to use if you take medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Fish and seafood allergies should avoid krill oil.