This chia pudding is highly hydrating and anti-inflammatory. Chia seeds soak up five times it’s weight in water bringing hydration to your intestinal tract while turmeric and ginger have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that is increased with black pepper.
Oat milk and cinnamon are naturally sweet which makes this a sugar free and healthy breakfast, snack or dessert.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup Minor Figures oat milk
- 1/4 cup Organic Traditions chia seed
- 1/2 tsp Organic Traditions turmeric powder
- 2 drops Lemon Pharma Ginjer Drop
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Sprinkle of Organic Traditions Stevia (optional to sweeten)
- Dash of black pepper (for better absorption)
- Mix together oat milk with all of the ingredients.
- Add chia seeds and stir well
- Taste to see if stevia is needed.
- Place overnight in fridge. It should settle well into a jelly like pudding. You can adjust chia seeds depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Minor Figures Oat Milk
- Organic Traditions Chia Seed
- Organic Traditions Turmeric Powder
- Lemon Pharma Ginjer Drop
- Organic Traditions Stevia