photo credit Annelies Brouw
15 min prep time
1/2 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup soaked dates
1/4 cup tahini
1 scoop Beyond Greens
1 tbsp Bali Sun coconut flower nectar (optional)
or 1/2 tsp Monk Fruit sweetener for a keto version
Add goji, dried fruits, nuts and other super greens to make it your own :)
1. Pulse raw almond in a food processor until broken in chunks. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Blend dates and tahini until it forms a paste.
3. Add remaining dry ingredients to the bowl and mix with the paste.
4. Roll in balls or set in a baking pan to cut into bars after.
5. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour