- 1cup cacao paste
- ½ cup coconut sugar (to taste)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven 350F/180C
- Melt cacao paste and add coconut nectar (let cool)
- Whisk eggs until fluffy (6-7 minutes on high)
- Add baking powder
- Line pan , pour the batter into the pan
Bake for 30min. Test with toothpick.
*Toothpick should come out clean without any dough sticking to it.
(it’s optional, but why would you even need to consider?)
- Melt the cacao paste in a bowl over boiling water
- Add coconut oil and nectar (to taste). The more coconut oil, the thinner the consistency. If you're looking for a thicker sauce, use less oil or use cacao butter.
- Drizzle over cake and enjoy!
- Organic Traditions Cacao Paste
- Organic Traditions Coconut Palm Sugar
- Bali Sun Virgin Coconut Oil
- Bali Sun Coconut Nectar
- Organic Tradition Cacao Butter
Recipe by Denise Tam