- 2 cucumbers
- 1 bunch dill finely chopped
- 1 tin wild & sustainably caught sardines
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar (make sure there’s no added sugar in your balsamic)
- 3 tbsp Organic Traditions Ice Pressed Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice cucumbers thinly, sprinkle with salt and set aside to drain excess water for about 10 minutes. (don’t miss this step, you don’t want a sloppy salad).
- While draining, mash avocado and sardines together and season with vinegar and salt and pepper
- Transfer cucumbers and chopped dill in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Mix in sardine, avo mash to the cucumber and dill mix.
- Eat immediately .