- 100g broccoli
- 3 inch stick of butter or 1 large tbsp of ghee
- 5 organic free range eggs
- Himalayan Salt to season
- ½ cup full fat cottage cheese or plain yogurt
- In a pan, lightly stir fry broccoli until tender , add water if needed to cook to ensure oil doesn’t get evaporated
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and season with salt.
- In a baking pan line with ghee or olive oil and preheat oven at 180C.
- Pour broccoli, yogurt or cheese and whisked eggs into the pan and mix well.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.