- 250g organic free range chicken breast sliced
- 1 lime wedge, juiced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Bali Sun Virgin coconut oil
- 2 zucchinis
- Large handful of cilantro and basil
- 2tbsp Nutra organic Chicken Bone Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 red chilli peppers diced (optional)
- Filtered water to cover ingredients
- Marinate the sliced chicken strips in salt, pepper, half of the lime juice and chilli peppers if using.
- Use a spiralizer to make zoodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer simply use a vegetable peeler to make long strips of the zucchini.
- Wash and dry the cilantro and basil and set aside
- In a large pot, heat the coconut oil on medium and stir fry the chicken breasts along with the seasoning.
- Once fully cooked add in water, broth, the rest of the lime juice and coconut milk. Cook on medium heat for 5 min.
- Turn down heat and throw in the zoodles, cilantro and basil. Turn off heat immediately after it comes to a light boil.
- Sprinkle with crushed almonds or hemp seeds (optional).